Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yay Tuesday!!!

Hey Everyone, So today I decided to do a get well card for myself hahaha!!! I had an itch to make a card and didn't have any good ideas.(no sleep I havent been feeling well.) So I decided to make a get well card. It turned out pretty cute but in the picture you cant really see but there is purple in that background paper.
                                                                            Recipe:
Wild Card Doily cut at 6" pooh and friends flower pot cut at 3.5". I used brenda wilten scrap pad on the go card stock brookfield. I also used orange and purple card stock for the flower pot. I used my cuttlebug swiss dots on the purple part of the flower. I used zig two way glue to put the flower together and pop dots to put it on. I used a stamp with brown ink to stamp on the get well. I hope you guys like it. And again with me luck on the MPS design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment