Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team!!!!

Hey Everyone hope your all having a great weekend. I have a fun project to show you it is my entry for the MY PINK STAMPER DESIGN TEAM challenge. The challenge is to make a card or scrapbook page using your favorite cricut cartridge and these colors: turquiose, orange, green, and brown. Robyn will pick her design team next sat. I cant wait wish me luck.
   RECIPE:
Green, Orange,Yellow,Turquoise,Tan, and Black card stock
To start cut green card stock to 11 x 6 1/2 inch and fold it in half. cut orange card stock to 6x5 inch.
next I used All Dressed Up Stack and cut that to 5 1/2x4. I cut Tinkerbell #2 for Disneys Tinkerbell and Friends Cartridge at 4 inch and used zig two way glue to put it together. I cut the ribbon at 9 inches and used Robyn's cheater method to put that on. the final thing was I used pop dots to put Tinkerbell on the card. This turned out so cute but took a little time. I loved this challenge and cant wait to see who makes it to Robyns design team! Everyone wish me luck I really want this!!!!!





4 comments:

  1. This is a great card, she really stands out against your background paper! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tinkerbell! Great job!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tinkerbell! GL!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a kreative n kute kard...good luck...just became a follower, hope you do the same.

    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete