Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello Happy Thursday!!!

Hey everyone!!! So sorry that it has been so long since my last post. We finally got our grass and yard in this last weekend and it was a lot of work but so nice to have it in now. I thought I would post a few on my latest cards and im sorry I dont have recipes for these but I promise from now on I will make sure I have recipes for the projects I do. I got bored the other day and decided to just make a few card to keep on hand for gifts and other stuff. On the first two i didnt use anything but my scrap paper and ribbon it was really fun actually to have to be very creative. I hope you like them.

                         This Piglet card was so fun and turned out way cute. I love this cartridge.
So I have some exciting news.Robyn from My Pink Stamper is putting together a new design team and I would die to be on it. So she is having a challenge to make a card or scrapbook page and post it for her and she will pick her new design team next sat.July 25th. I cant wait wish me luck. I will really need to work hard to make a good card. If i make it you should expect a lot more projects so that will be really fun. Anyways I will try to get more things posted and faster with more detail. Have a great Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment