Friday, July 22, 2011

Its Friday!!!

Hey everyone. Its Friday and I got the day off work so I decided to do some projects and boy did I!!!! This will be the first of a few posts today. I have a few projects I want to share with you. Also I am way excited that tomorrow is Saturday and Robyn from MY PINK STAMPER will be choosing her design team. Wish me luck it would be so fun and a dream come true. There was a lot of great talent that entered though it will  be hard to choose. Ok so on to the first project. My first explosion box. I found this idea on Gamma's Creative Corner. If you haven't seen her blog it is really fun go check it out. This project was so fun and really actually easy. It did take a little time but I think it was mostly me trying to decide how I wanted to decorate it. I made this for my aunt for her birthday so I hope she doesn't get on here and see it before I give it to her. I am just too excited to share it I cant wait. 







                                                                   Recipe:
I used 3 sheets of designer card stock
Serenade cricut cartridge
zig two way glue
pop dots and ATG gun
Ribbon
These are all the things I used. It is a little hard to explain how to do this but it is very easy. Just go to youtube and search explosion box and you will find a few great videos. I hope you all enjoy and don't be scared to try it. I really is easy and a great gift idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment