Sunday, August 7, 2011

Birthday Sundaes

I love Sundays and I hate them at the same time. I hate them because that means I have to go back to work tomorrow already!!! So I know it has been a few days but its been a busy week. Here are two cards I did for the upcoming Birthdays in my family. First I did one using the minnie mouse from Mickey and Friends cartridge. I love this cartridge. I got it about a week ago and I am already thinking of tons of stuff I could do with it so I am sure you will see a lot more stuff with this. I made this card for my sister in law Mandy for her birthday tomorrow. So happy birthday again. I cut the minnie at 4 inches and the card at 5x10. Each layer after that I cut a quarter inch smaller. I used some cute ribbon at the top and put the minnie on with pop dots. I love love love pop dots. I dont know what I would do without them. The next card I did was for her son Gavin I cut the nemo for Best of Pixar. He turned out so cute. I cut him at 4 inches as well and put him on with pop dots. I cut the card at 10x5 and the next layer 9x4 I rounded all the corners with the martha stewart corner rounder. These cards were pretty simple took a little time and turned out great. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and wish me luck tomorrow I have tried out for Kassidy's Design team from Inking it up. We will see if I make it!!! :)



3 comments:

  1. I love both of these .... the patterned paper you chose really compliments your character cuts. Soooooo cute! I'm your newest follower!

    ~ Leanne
    http://sweetlittlescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Loving your cards! I especially love Nemo:) I'm a new follower :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both too cute! I really love the backgrounds on both of them! They are super adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete