Sunday, July 1, 2012

Finally Back!!!!


Hey Guys, I know I have been MIA lately but I have had some personal family things that have been going on. My grandmother who I am extremely close to was diagnosed with a very rare type of cancer a few months back and it has been very hard on the whole family. A lot of ups and downs. So about any spare time I have had lately has been spent with family. I would like to get back into my crafting so I decided to try out for gingerscraps design team. I figures why not give it a try. Start back up with a bang. Anyways I hope you like my two entries for the design team and no matter what there is more to come. I am so sorry for going missing for so long. Thank you to those who have stuck with me. You wont be sorry lots of fun things to come. Wish me luck on the try out. Have a great rest of your weekend. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment