Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inking It Up Design Team Project!!!!! Thankful!!!


This week for our design team project we are going to all do thankful projects. I am very thankful for all my friends and family and with such great friends and family you need lots of thank you cards. So for my project I did some very simple but beautiful thank you cards. They were fun and they will be great for about anything. I made a few different sizes as well because of this I will not put a recipe up for all of them so if you would like a recipe for one let me know it was very simple. just some cardstock, ribbon, and tape. :) I hope you all enjoy and really do something like this when you have some spare time. It is always nice to have a few thank you cards made already for when you dont have time to make one. :) enjoy the rest of your week because the holidays are coming and its going to get busy!!!




1 comment: